May 8, 2009

Friday Update: 5/8/09

CAP webApp beta is out, and because this is a Beta it still might have a few bugs but generally is complete. Though the background option is not fully ready and currently you can only choose one background. I hope to have it out of Beta within the week and then I'll add it too Apple.com's website.

The webApp was the last planned major release for us in the foreseeable future. At this point their is nothing in the works for the future months to come, but as mention previously I hope to begin learning Objective-C and the iPhone SDK this summer and eventually we can offer iPod/iPhone apps! So you can look forward to that to come in a few months.

I do have a little bit more free time so I hope to add more content in the Misc. section of the site for anyone to use, including desktop backgrounds and perhaps more iPhone background.

That is it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment