September 23, 2009

Cat Trap information...

Been awhile since last blog post so I thought I would share some information on what all has been happening lately!

I'm still working on the iPhone SDK book about 2/3 of the way through I should finish it in a week or two. At this point we were are not going to even begin development of the code for Cat Trap, I want to make sure I have a good understanding of the iPhone platform before I program for it. Once finishing the book I will need to become familiar with the Game Engine we will be using, but should not take to long.

Though programing wise nothing is being done; a lot of time is going into graphics, concepts, gameplay design, audio and much more. So it's definitely no stalled, it's just in the early phases of development. I hope to begin to program for it in Mid-October, how long it will take to finish the game from that point is anyone's guess but we are hoping for a late 2009 early 2010 release!

Also coming in early to mid October is the Cat Trap webpage featuring detailed descriptions, images, and more. This will be a great way to keep track of the development of the game and what you can expect when it does release.

As always we will keep you up to date as progress is made!

1 comment:

  1. I am incredibly jealous of the iPhone. Although the blackberry storm is the supposed iPhone killer, there are no applications or games that come close to competing with those of the iPhone. I feel I am experiencing the same troubles that I have with my Mac, when I search for games and discover that there are hardly any made for my platform. iPhone games look and play great, but I would just like to catch a break, and be able to use the same iPhone games for my Blackberry.

    ReplyDelete