August 18, 2009

Still here...

I have been busy with a lot of things lately and let somethings go a bit. I hope to get everything caught up in a timely manner...

I officially finished the Objective-C book for the 2nd and last time. At this time I can safely say I know a lot of Objective-C gran-tit it will take years to master, but I now know enough to begin iPhone/Mac Development with Cocoa. Now that I have finished the Objective-C part I'm going to start the iPhone SDK book in a week or so, once I finish that, I should be able to start developing iPhone/iPod Touch apps.

But before I start the next book I want to get caught up with a few things, the website needs a few updates, the mobile site needs updating aswell, the blog needs some work, I need to finish the Dashboard Resurfacer widget, and a few other minor things need to done.

I will keep you updated as I move along with the different projects... And for those interested in learning Objective-C I will be posting a short review of the book I read on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment