October 24, 2009

Cat Trap Information

The development of Cat Trap is on schedule and going well. Haven't ran into any major road blocks development wise, hopefully we can continue at the current rate.

Currently I'm working on game play elements, including moving the mouse around and the cat's artificial intelligence. I hope to get another developer video out by this Friday demonstrating some of this and other things I have done so far with the App.

If things continue to go this well I hope to get it out before the holiday season, though it is also dependent on the infamous Apple Approval process.

Tomorrow or Monday I will post the review of the iPhone SDK book, I have yet to have time and hope to do it as soon as possible. So check back soon for that aswell...

No comments:

Post a Comment