October 9, 2009

Friday Update: 10/9/09

Decided to make this a weekend update sorta post. And have a few things to discuss quickly with everyone!

First off it was brought to our attention today that Build A Snowman had a slight glitch where the blue scarf became unavailable. Must have happened in the last update and none of us noticed. I quickly solved the issue, quiet easily, and should be ready to download tonight.

Today I finished the "Beginning iPhone Development: Exploring the SDK" book, I hope to write up a quick review like I did with the previous book sometime this week. Perhaps someone else out there might be inspired to pick up a copy.

I started the pursuit of learning Objective-C and Cocoa Touch back in June, 5 months later I have learned a lot about both. At this point I'm just about ready to begin the programing of Cat Trap, our first iPhone/iPod Touch App. I still need to begin reading up on, getting a few tutorials, and playing around with the Cocos2d Game Engine. Once I have a good understanding of the game engine we will be using I can begin programing. And if all goes well it will be around the 3rd or 4th week of October.

Still hoping for a late 2009 or early 2010 release, either way we will keep you updated along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment